Reflective Writing Journal
In your reflective writing journal answer the 3 following questions:
1) What did you identify about yourself related to these 8 areas and were you surprised about any of your findings?
2) How have your findings from taking the test impacted your self-awareness about your leadership skills?
3) What areas do you think you need to work on to improve your effectiveness as a leader or future leader?
In your reflective writing journal begin to develop your personal lifelong learning education plan to improve your leadership skills by using the following format and answer the following 3 questions:
I. Assessment of Lifelong Learning Education Plan
1. What additional formal education do I need after I complete my BSN degree to improve my leadership skills?
2. Do I currently have a written lifelong learning education plan to improve my leadership skills and if I do what do I need to change or add to myplan?
3. What leadership roles would I like to advance into over the next 3 - 5 years and what formal education degree do I need to position myself tobe in these roles?