Search Strategies for Investments
1. Strategic search terms and techniques on Google Search
2. Startup and product searches like Crunchbase search by industry, Startup Tracker, CB Insights, or Product Hunt
3. Listicles and features on startups like Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups or similar lists on TechCrunch, Mashable, Wired, and other startup focussed business outlets
4. Award lists - everybody loves an award! Search online for local contests or awards that you may not even have heard of. For example, did you know there is a Global Startup Award?
5. Startup accelerator news featuring startups that have secured investments from incubators and accelerators: The Seed Database, AcceleratorInfo.com, The MBA is Dead, and 37 Angels are some examples.
6. Investment portfolios of the biggest investors and VCs in the sector