2. Consider one of them that you would like to manage for your individual project (it could be commercial, residential, industrial, etc.). However, for your safety (COVID-19) find one online, YouTube, F, I or on any other social media platform - but it must be a video.
3. Introduction of the company, scope of work, Develop a construction safety plan, and include a job safety analysis (JSA) on the project.
4. As the safety manager on your site (virtual), identify equipment, machine, tools, software, devices, etc. that are in use in your construction site.
5. In one page provide a brief introduction/ overview of your project – what type of work is/are in progress
6. In one or more pages, list the equipment, machine, tools, software, devices, etc. that are in use.
7. Make sure you categorize them (your choice as you list them)