Organizational and Operational Plan
Organizational and operational plan (OP)
• Descriptive essay of the policing model you will use for this event.
• Explain your decision-making process for this event, both peaceful and riotous.
• Describe your administrative, procedural, operational, and tactical plans.
• Show personnel assignments for regular policing and demonstration.
• The law enforcement elements used in your Operational Plan design.
• Potential criminal activities addressed both from the demonstration and normal city crimes.
• Explain the goals and objectives of your OP design.