Criminal Justice Instruction to Case Analysis
- Explain what happened.
- Explain the current status of the problems.
III. Causes and Consequences of the Problems (1 – 1 ½ page)
- What do you think are some of the major causes of the problems?
- Explain some of the major harms, damages, or economic costs to the victims and/or society that stemmed from the case.
IV. How can this case be related to some of the key issues in the major areas of White Collar Crime? (1/2 – 1 page)
- Relate your case to some major issues of occupational, corporate, or governmental crimes and/or theories covered by texts.
V. Possible Solutions or Policy Implication or Suggestions (1 – 1 ½ page)
- What should or could be done as a society or as an individual to prevent this kind of crime from happening in the future?
- What kind of policy measures or legal reactions do you think are necessary to address the issues?